A few nights ago I was looking online at Keto desserts because I have a sweet tooth. I found some that looked and sounded pretty good so I copied a few of them down. I came across a Keto frosty, like the frosty you can get at Wendy’s, but this one is Keto friendly! When I made it I had my mom try it first because I wasn’t sure if it would be good or not since I’ve never made it before. She LOVED it. So, I tried some and it was honestly SO delicious! If you are on the Keto diet and have a sweet tooth like me, I would definitely recommend that you try this out!
1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract
A pinch of Kosher salt (I used pink Himalayan salt)
1 and 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder
And 3 tbsp. of some keto-friendly powdered sugar (I just used stevia packets when I made mine)
- Put all of your ingredients in a big bowl
- Mix all of the ingredients together until they are all combined
- Put your mixture into a zip lock bag
- Put it in the freezer for about an hour or until it is as frozen as you would like
- Once it is done, put it in a bowl and enjoy!
Credit to: Lena Abraham https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a22603823/keto-frosty-recipe/